The event will be held in the Centenary Suite overlooking the pitch with direct access through the Chelsea Millennium Hotel.
The day's events follow a succesful format:
The event commences at 11.00 am and runs until approximately 3.30 pm.
There are two rooms in use, one for a select number of topical presentations from invited speakers and the main room for exhibitors and networking.
HOW TO BOOK- EXHIBITOR
If you are interested in exhibiting at Chelsea FC, we have limited spaces available. We already have a great mix of exhibitors booked representing a range of football goods and services from teamwear to stadium build, legal to travel, coaching to insurance, mobile applications to fundraising, and much more.
For more details talk to the team on 0333 777 5724
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO BOOK- DELEGATE
This is a great venue and is sure to be a worthwhile day in your schedule. Book your place early to avoid disappointment.
Click this link - http://www.footballtradedirectory.com/products/web-ads/chelsea-delegate-pass-product.html or just call the office on 0333 777 5724
Don’t take our word for it
Here is some feedback from the latest event at Huddersfield Town in February 2012.
The event was a winner on several counts according to comments from those attending.
• ‘I thought it was very well organised with a good number of exhibitors, all from various sectors of the football industry which ensured diversity. The presentations were very interesting especially the one on sponsorship contracts.’ Guy Walker, Head of Football Division, JD Sports.
• 'Excellent day, great hospitality' Deepred Media
• 'Really enjoyed the day, especially the talks.' Steve Goodall, Sales manager Eve Products
• 'Good event - right size to be able to actually speak to people' Ian Johnstone, Commercial Manager, Rochdale FC
• 'I enjoyed the event - met some interesting people and enjoyed the talks' Graham Breen, Sales Director, Horner Bros Print Group
• 'Very interesting and informative' Mark Stewart, Director, Sheards Financials
• 'First time visitor - a great format and I will be back.' Lee Fox, Sales Manager, KLEEN-TEX
• 'Thankyou for yesterday, a productive and well organised event.' Peter Deaman, Director, BRMB Grass Roots Football Show.
The Open Days attract a mixed audience of football clubs and businesses with clubs from the Premier League to non-league in attendance.
Looking ahead to the Chelsea event Sportsglobal's Commercial Director, John Booth summed up:
'The event promises to be the best yet, with many delegates and exhibitors already committed. We will have a top football name making the main presentation speech. But the main attraction is that it offers an informal networking opportunity for clubs and businesses.'