Bolton Wanderers shareholder goes into liquidationKidderminster submit stadium plansStoke City gate increase as they beat ArsenalGoal-line technology in play between Ipswich and BrentfordPremier League make hay with betting bonanzaTottenham v Chelsea could break Premier League crowd recordBurnley and Leicester City sign betting partnershipTottenham sign smart sponsorshipAFC Bournemouth announce stadium rights extensionBrentford announce brewery partnership
When you team up with Footballtradedirectory.com (FTD) you are joining a unique community within football.
Our aim is simple: WE PUT FOOTBALL IN FRONT OF BUSINESS - AND BUSINESS IN FRONT OF FOOTBALL
How do we do this?
- By having top rank news channels with Google News affiliation. We had over 1 million visits in 2016
- by e-marketing to bespoke client lists from the Premier League to Grass Roots.
- Over 1,600 followers on Twitter and 2,200 on linkedin
- Events - the next Football Industry Networking day is at Molineux Stadium, Wolverhampton on Thursday 7th September 2017 from 11am - 3pm
- Package prices are inclusive of VAT