AFC Bournemouth sign Umbro shirt dealBolton Wanderers face winding up petitionIrish FA sign training camp sponsorship dealManchester City expand deal with BNNNewcastle United promoted back to the Premier LeagueMH Goals expands on line marking expertiseDave Jones leaves Hartlepool by mutual consentMan City Women announce new sponsorship dealChelsea face Tottenham in first FA Cup semi-final.Lincoln City promoted as they beat Macclesfield Town 2-1
When you team up with Footballtradedirectory.com (FTD) you are joining a unique community within football.
Our aim is simple: WE PUT FOOTBALL IN FRONT OF BUSINESS - AND BUSINESS IN FRONT OF FOOTBALL
How do we do this?
- By having top rank news channels with Google News affiliation. We had over 1 million visits in 2016
- by e-marketing to bespoke client lists from the Premier League to Grass Roots.
- Over 1,600 followers on Twitter and 2,200 on linkedin
- Events - the next Football Industry Networking day is Bramall Lane, Sheffield United, Thursday 9th March 2017
- Package prices are inclusive of VAT