Crystal Palace sign club record shirt sponsorship dealShrewsbury Town become first English club to apply for safestandingQPR sign new shirt sponsorship dealHull City announce partnership with WWFPremier League new boys Huddersfield Town announce bargain ticket priceSports Direct boss and Newcastle United chairman Mike Ashley sells Rangers sharesCharity Shield receipts to go to Grenfell fire fundWest Brom happy to have safe seating trialSouthampton appoint Pellegrino as managerIntelligent line marking from Rigby Taylor
When you team up with Footballtradedirectory.com (FTD) you are joining a unique community within football.
Our aim is simple: WE PUT FOOTBALL IN FRONT OF BUSINESS - AND BUSINESS IN FRONT OF FOOTBALL
How do we do this?
- By having top rank news channels with Google News affiliation. We had over 1 million visits in 2016
- by e-marketing to bespoke client lists from the Premier League to Grass Roots.
- Over 1,600 followers on Twitter and 2,200 on linkedin
- Events - the next Football Industry Networking day is at Molineux Stadium, Wolverhampton on Thursday 7th September 2017 from 11am - 3pm
- Package prices are inclusive of VAT