Oldham Athletic launch new Business Club to celebrate 125 years
Oldham Athletic are excited to announce the launch of our 125 Business Club, to coincide with the 125th year of our existence!
By engaging with local and regional businesses, we are offering you the opportunity to utilise club branding, facilities and events, in order to generate quality exposure and ultimately help to promote and grow your business.
Membership package to include:-
• Use of the Oldham Athletic club crest.
• Business logo placed on Oldham Athletic website (125 Business Club page), linking to your company website.
• Business logo placed in Oldham Athletic match day programme for all home games.
• Use of Boardroom at Boundary Park (Four times per year), with free wifi and unlimited tea and coffee.
• Complimentary match tickets and access to Legends Lounge available on request.
• Access to one networking event per month.
• Invitation to numerous 125 Business Club events throughout the year. Golf day, Cheese and wine evening, Kit launch etc. First refusal & discounted rate available to 125 Club Members.
• Promotions through Oldham Athletic club social media accounts.
• ‘Spotlight’ on your business in one match programme per season.
The 125 Business Club will be flexible in its approach and packages can be tailored to suit the needs and expectations of our members. No two businesses are the same and we aim to make our business club packages equally as accommodating and effective.
Priced at £1250 + vat for a yearly membership, you will benefit from all the above opportunities, with scope for further expanding the partnership, depending on the requirements of your business.
“We are extremely excited about the club’s 125th birthday and now the inception of our 125 Business Club to coincide with this landmark year. Oldham Athletic is a community club, where the ground exists right in the heart of the town and our aim is for Boundary Park to become a hub for everything that’s good about the business community of Oldham and for the 125 Business Club to sit in exactly the same place.” Jamie Stoddart – Business Development Manager
For more information, contact Jamie at Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07899 847 466