Scottish football hit by weather including Dundee United v Inverness
Dundee United's Scottish Premiership match against Inverness followed games at Livingston and Albion Rovers by being called off late on Saturday morning.
Two Saturday fixtures - at Motherwell and Elgin - were already postponed on Friday.
The game at Tannadice was called off after a second inspection as parts of the surface were frozen.
Livingston v Alloa Athletic and Albion Rovers v East Fife are off.
The Scottish League Two game between Berwick Rangers and Montrose passed a second inspection and goes ahead.
Police Scotland warned of "hazardous" conditions across Strathclyde and Dumfries and Galloway, while snow was causing delays on some parts of the M8 and M74, with other smaller road closures.
In England the Vanarama games at Halifax and Guiseley were also called off.
GAMES OFF IN SCOTLAND
- Dundee United v Inverness CT
- Motherwell P-P Kilmarnock -
- Livingston P-P Alloa Athletic - Postponed due to snow
- Albion Rovers P-P East Fife - Postponed due to snow
- Elgin City P-P Clyde - Postponed due to a waterlogged pitch