Southgate shortlisted on FIFA coach of the year list
England coach Gareth Southgate has been named on an 11-man shortlist for the Best Fifa Men's Coach award for 2018.
Southgate, 47, guided England to the semi-finals of the World Cup for the first time since 1990.
Manchester City's Pep Guardiola, Jurgen Klopp of Liverpool, Belgium's Roberto Martinez and French World Cup-winning boss Didier Deschamps are also included.
Chelsea Women's Emma Hayes is on the shortlist for the best women's coach.
Under Southgate England equalled their best performance at a World Cup finals on foreign soil.
Guardiola's City won the Premier League with the most victories ever and became the first club in England to score 100 top-flight points,
Klopp steered Liverpool to the Champions League final, while Martinez secured Belgium's best ever World Cup finish of third, beating England in the third-fourth place play-off.
France manager Deschamps became only the third man ever (after Mario Zagallo and Franz Beckenbauer) to win the World Cup as both a player and coach.
Voting for the award closes at midnight on 10 August, while the awards ceremony takes place in London on 24 September.
- Massimiliano Allegri (Ita) - Juventus
- Stanislav Cherchesov (Rus) - Russia national team
- Zlatko Dalic (Cro) - Croatia national team
- Didier Deschamps (Fra) - France national team
- Pep Guardiola (Spa) - Manchester City
- Jurgen Klopp (Ger) - Liverpool
- Roberto Martinez (Spa) - Belgium national team
- Diego Simeone (Arg) - Atletico Madrid
- Gareth Southgate (Eng) - England national team
- Ernesto Valverde (Spa) - Barcelona
- Zinedine Zidane (Fra) - Real Madrid