Watford launch new The Grill hospitality
NEW for the 2019/20 season, Watford will be adding 'The Grill' to its inventory of high-quality hospitality options here at Vicarage Road Stadium.
Alongside The Gallery, The View, The Carbon and a revamped Sir Elton John Suite, 'The Grill' will boast an à la carte menu with a choice of four main courses to include a 'Steak of the Match' - finest meat sourced from award-winning butchers.
A selection of fish dishes and vegetarian offerings will also be available at 'The Grill', where guests can enjoy cocktails and an outstanding selection of craft beers and the best wines by the glass and bottle from the full-service bar.
Situated at the north-west corner of the stadium with incredible views of the action, the elegantly-designed suite will offer an intimate dining experience with matchday seats directly outside the lounge on newly-created balcony seating. Virtual Tour: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6514164665470251008
2019/2020 Seasonal membership - £3,800 + vat per person - Early bird (RRP £4,250)
Includes nineteen home games and two domestic cup games
Benefits of being a seasonal client:
- Nineteen home fixtures an first two domestic cup games
- Executive Club membership
- Seasonal padded Balcony seating directly outside the lounge
- Seasonal listing in our matchday programme – Executive Club page
- Priority purchasing of additional hospitality at our Executive Club season ticket holder price 15% - Subject to availability
- Priority Purchasing of away tickets for league/cup games subject to availability
- Preferential rates on advertising
- Invitation to attend our Networking club events
- Updated on Club Events such as Golf Days, End of Season Awards Evenings, Quizzes etc.
For more information contact Emin Alibey on Emin.Alibey@watfordfc.com