Networking Day at Vicarage Road, Watford, Thursday 4th May 2017, 11am - 3pm.
To enquire about exhibiting or registering your FREE* delegate place, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01772 875184
Event sponsored by Teamrooms
Teamrooms are a specialist in providing accommodation solutions for professional sports teams. Teamrooms ensure no stone is left unturned to provide a comfortable and memorable environment that allows teams the opportunity to maximise their time in preparation for sporting performance.
- Retail & Sport Systems - Fully Integrated Retail System that has the functionality required for sports organisations of all sizes.
- GFR Tech Ltd – Supply IT Solutions for the modern business. Line Cheetah their award winning Mobile Ordering App allows customers to order and pay for their food & beverages on their smart phone reducing the time spent queuing.
- Tickets.com- Ticket selling and distribution services.
- One Advanced - Sports industry ticketing and e-commerce solution specialists.
- Medoc - Specialise in retail and ticketing software for the sports industry.
- Tripleplay - World-class Digital Signage with integrated IPTV platform.
- Slow Broadband - Broadband and connectivity.
- TLS-Boca Systems - Wide range of thermal printers for sports ticketing and retail solutions.
- Greenfields - Provide and install synthetic turf, 3g, Hybrid and grass pitches.
- Exterity - End-to-end IPTV solutions using the power of video to communicate/entertain.
- WDSI Asia - Produce globally compatible wireless technology and networks.
- Pop Up Banners - Custom portable promotional display flag banners.
- Touring Sport - leading UK tour operator, specialising in the organisation of Sporting, Educational/Study and Corporate Sports Events for teams, clubs, schools, colleges and business clients.
- Dorma Kaba - Security access control for the football industry.
- Zaun - expert metal fencing manufacturers and fence designers.
- Ferco Seating - Sports seats designed for heavy and consistent use.
- RH Consulting - Voice Alarm and Performance Audio Consultancy.
- Thermopatch - Enhancing garment branding and servicing across all service sectors since 1934.
- Rocket Signs- Professional signage company, trading over 13 years.
- SMMEX - Held within the iconic Wembley Stadium, SMMEX provides your business with a platform to network with sports clubs.
- Ticketmaster - Ticketing systems for football clubs.
- Zebra Finance - Specialist in season ticket instalment plans.
- Geoquip Worldwide - Global leader in top quality perimeter fence security.
- Ties International - specialist in ties with the logo, scarves, bow ties and pashminas.
- Polytan - install synthetic sports surfaces throughout the world for 40 years and in 2016 celebrated 25 years in the UK.
- Huck Nets - UK's Leading Net Manufacturer including goal nets and safety nets.
- SIS Digital - Grown rapidly to become one of the leading suppliers of LED and LCD digital screen in the country.
- Mark Harrod - supply high quality football goals, goal posts and sports equipment to schools, colleges, local authorities, contractors and sports clubs.
- Cafés Novell - dedicated to selecting, importing, roasting and selling coffee.
- Chelsea FC Merchandise Show - return for the fourth consecutive year, in November 2017 featuring licensed and promotional merchandise available for the sports industry.
Our networking events have become a regular diary entry for most football administrators and suppliers alike.
There are many benefits of attending or exhibiting at our events, such as;
- Being able to meet and network with people in the industry.
- Create links for your own business to help better yourself within the industry.
- Meet industry professionals and CEOs of local football clubs.
What the delegates and exhibitors thought of previous events;
'I found the day useful and both John and Trish very hospitable and were happy to facilitate conversations with potential business partners..' Chris, Mitre
'Mars find the Football Industry days very useful for meeting old and new clients in an informal environment' Ed Halls, Mars
'Good event once again - always good for networking, and you have got the format just right - 3 hour meet with lunch and a couple of presentations - good format' David, Euroworld Sports
'We have worked with FTD for a number of years and found their service to be very effective in helping promote the Medoc brand into football. A professional organisation that is also friendly, helpful and efficient.' Lyn Done, MD Medoc
'We have worked with FTD for over two years and their events are excellent value for money.' George Randolph PCS Technology
Thursday 7th September - Molineux Stadium, Wolverhampton
Thursday 9th November - Macron Stadium, Bolton