Plymouth Chairman sets out five year plan to become 'sustainable top six club'
Plymouth Argyle Chairman Simon Hallett has set out a new five year plan for the club to become a regular top six side in the Championship.
Upon the announcement of the new five-year plan, Hallett commented: “Having achieved our previous strategy ahead of schedule, the Board and Directors felt it was time to deliver a new plan that our staff, on and off the pitch, can live by every day and the Green Army can look at with great optimism.
“After being successful, it is important not to look for drastic changes when you have found a blueprint that works. This new strategy evolves our previous plan but looks towards how we can become a top six Championship club with Premier League aspirations.”
- "Fan, visitor, and partner experience with an intent to create an environment where our supporters, visitors and partners feel valued, engaged, and emotionally connected to the club."
- "Financial Strength, with an intention to continue to operate sustainably and invest in key identified areas providing the club with long term financial strength and growth."
- "Brand and sense of place with Argyle keen on creating a clear, authentic, and compelling identity that is deeply connected to its geographical, cultural, and historical roots."
- "Our People are integral to everything we do and will be the ones who deliver this new strategy. That is why they form our fourth pillar, as Argyle looks to become recognised as the employer of choice in the region and beyond, by creating an environment that allows our people to excel both on and off the pitch."
- "Efficiency and ways of working with decision-making being process-oriented and data-led, enabling us to outperform competitors on and off the pitch."