Your first step to joining the FTD community is to register your business on the directory free of charge. The free membership gives you an entry in our annual directory, as well as being included in our website database.
But if you're looking for more than just an entry in the directory and want to make a real impact in the industry, we have a range of services including e-marketing, advertising, and exhibiting at our networking events that can get your company in front of clubs and other businesses.
For a £189 annual membership fee, you will receive a highlighted entry in the annual directory, as well as inclusion in up to six categories on our website, as well as a priority listing which gets your company higher up the search results.
Along with the directory benefits you also get the following benefits:
- Discount on exhibiting at our events
- Discount on exhibiting at our events
- Exclusive access to our e-marketing service
- Feature in our newsletter which is sent to over 6,000 people
- Your press releases and PR material listed on our website
- Use of our social media channels to send out information about your company
- Videos for your company on our YouTube playlist which is on our homepage
- Attend all of our events for free as a delegate (non-members limited to 1 free delegate place per year).
- Become part of our networking community
Whilst all our services are available at a pro rata rate, £189 members get access at a discounted rate. Below are more details about our services and what they can do for you as well as the membership rates.
Click here to download our membership information pack and find out how membership can help you.
Differentiate your business from the competition
|Up to 1000 e-mails||£199|
|Up to 2000 e-mails||£349|
For 2000+ e-mails please ask for a quote depending on the number of e-mails you require.
Our targeted e-marketing service can get your business in front of the key decision makers at over 20,000 clubs from the Premier League to Grass Roots. Our team will work alongside you to create an eye catching, engaging campaign to create leads for your business. We will also report back with a full breakdown of your results. E-marketing is open exclusively to our members
Exhibit at a networking event
Engage with over 100 clubs and businesses face to face
|Exhibition stand||£200 + VAT (£300 + VAT for non members)|
We host four events a year at football grounds across the country. Exhibiting gives you a chance to meet new contacts from clubs and companies alike, in an informal and friendly environment.
Full page advert in our annual paper directory
|Full A5 colour advert||£500*|
Our annual directory is sent out to over 2,000 clubs and representatives from the Premier League down to grass roots. Taking an advert in the directory is a guaranteed way of getting your company in front of key personnel from clubs and associations.
*members price, enquire for non-members price
When you team up with Football Trade Directory you are joining a unique community within football. Our aim is simple: We put football in front of business – and business in front of football.
How do we do this?
- By having top rank news channels with Google News affiliation. We had over 1 million visits in 2016
- By e-marketing to bespoke client lists from the Premier League to Grass Roots
- Over 2,200 followers on Twitter and 2,200 on LinkedIn
The free membership gives you an entry in our annual directory, as well as being included in our website database.
Low cost entry to FTD website.
- Web listing with link to your website
- Inclusion in up to six categories on our website
- Free enhanced entry in paper directory
- Priority listing which gets your company higher up the search results
For those who want full access to all the features and services of The Football Trade Directory has to offer. All this for a full year, at £1750, you would be making a saving of over £1000! Services include:
- Your own microsite
- Home page carousel banner
- Access to FTD TV
- E-marketing (2000) event free, after which £149
- Exhibit stand at a football networking event (first)
- A5 advert in our paper directory