Troo provide boost to non-league clubs by hosting further networking events for local businesses
Energy Brokers Troo are helping non-league clubs build support from local companies by helping to arrange B2B networking events for local businesses at a number of clubs across the country.
The events are a great way for clubs to engage with local businesses and find potential new partners and revenue streams, as well as encouraging local businesses to trade with each other.
Having already helped these clubs save money on their energy costs Troo are providing support to these events in order to make them as beneficial as possible for the clubs and those in attendance.
Here are a few of the clubs who will be hosting businesses at their respective grounds in the coming weeks, so if you're local to these clubs and want to pop along, just click the links below:
- Matlock Town FC – 30th Jan: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/770178052287?aff=oddtdtcreator
- Edinburgh City FC – 1st Feb: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/766557653577?aff=oddtdtcreator
- Havant & Waterlooville FC – 16th Feb: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/766538075017?aff=oddtdtcreator
- Cambridge City FC – 20th Feb: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/776272541067?aff=oddtdtcreator
- Darlington Mowden Park RFC – 28th Feb : https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/778241771087?aff=oddtdtcreator
- Mansfield Town FC – 29th Feb: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/778208250827?aff=oddtdtcreator
For more information about Troo and to see whether they can help your club or business save on your energy costs, visit https://www.troocost.com/