Group of National League North & South clubs release statement
Fifteen clubs from the National League North and South have put their name to the statement, which has been released following a meeting between clubs.
The statement says:
“All undersigned clubs support the re-commencement of all viable fixtures until the results of the resolution are known, but only when both clubs participating in a fixture are in agreement, and when there is a fully-funded COVID testing regime in place, as both the NL and its member clubs have a duty of care for the safety of players and staff. Clubs who are unable to commit to fixtures should continue to have their season held in suspense by the league and do so without fear of sanctions.
“Furthermore, we have agreed to submit our votes on the resolutions to the National League as soon as reasonably practical and implore all clubs at Steps 1 and 2 to do likewise. Any delay or abstaining from voting would be damaging for the clubs in the most urgent situations.
“We must finish the season with all 66 clubs in existence.”
- AFC Telford United – Andy Pryce
- Bath City – Paul Williams
- Blyth Spartans – Tony Platten
- Bradford (Park Avenue) – Martin Knight
- Chippenham Town – Neil Blackmore
- Curzon Ashton – Rob Hurst
- Darlington – David Johnston
- Dulwich Hamlet – Ben Clasper
- Farsley Celtic – Joshua Greaves
- Gateshead – Neil Pinkerton
- Guiseley – Gary Douglas
- Kettering Town – Ritchie Jeune
- Southport – Ian Kyle
- Slough Town – Kay Lathey
- Spennymoor Town – Tony Wilson